About Wanaka.NZ.com. Wanaka.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.

About Wanaka.NZ.com

Wanaka.NZ.com is part of the New Zealand on the Web group of websites, which includes Accommodation.NZ.com, Activities.NZ.com, Events.NZ.com, and other location websites such as Auckland.NZ.com, Rotorua.NZ.com and Queenstown.NZ.com. Wanaka.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.


Visitors to Wanaka.NZ.com

Wanaka.NZ.com attracts an audience of between 1,200 and 2,300 unique visitors every month, generating 2,800 to 4,200 page impressions in this time. About 55% of this traffic is from within New Zealand, the other 45% from overseas.

The majority of visitors to the website are looking for activities, events and things to do while they stay in Wanaka; others are looking for accommodation; while others come to find out about the area and what is going on.


High Ranking Searches

These visitors come from our other NZ.com websites and from search engines such as Google. Wanaka.NZ.com appears on the first page of the search results in searches for a number of words and phrases. Click on the links below to find out how we rank on these Google searches today*:

  • A search for Wanaka has Wanaka.NZ.com third in the search results.
  • A search for Wanaka travel has Wanaka.NZ.com fourth in the search results.
  • A search for Wanaka tourism has Wanaka.NZ.com fourth in the search results.
  • A search for Wanaka day trips has Wanaka.NZ.com fourth in the search results.
  • A search for Wanaka sightseeing has Wanaka.NZ.com fourth and fifth in the search results.
  • A search for Wanaka attractions has Wanaka.NZ.com fifth in the search results.
  • A search for Wanaka tours has Wanaka.NZ.com fifth in the search results.
Other NZ.com websites also rank highly for Wanaka searches:

*Last updated August 2015 based on information on international searches from Google. Results may vary from day to day.

Advertising Wanaka Businesses with NZ.com

Do you want to promote your Wanaka business locally, nationally and internationally? Advertise with Wanaka.NZ.com and your business will feature on Wanaka.NZ.com and on other NZ.com websites.


Contact Us

Enquring about advertising? See our advertising page above for more information and contact details. For all other enquiries, please see our contact us page.


Privacy Statement and Disclaimer

New Zealand on the Web Ltd provides Wanaka.NZ.com and other NZ.com web sites as a service to the public and website owners. View our full Disclaimer and our full Privacy Statement.


Link To Us

Are you an accommodation provider that wants to promote activites or events in Wanaka? Are you an activity provider that wants to promote accommodation? You may wish to place a image or textual link to Wanaka.NZ.com or other NZ.com websites on your website.

We can provide you with the HTML code to link to us.

We can provide you with the HTML code for links like the following:

Wanaka HotelWanaka Hotel - Hotel.

Located less than a 1-minute walk from the centre of Wanaka, Wanaka Hotel is a 1-minute walk from the lake and town...

3-Day South Island Circle Tour from Christchurch3-Day South Island Circle Tour from Christchurch - Multi-day Coach Tour - Christchurch. Starting from $1199.00 per person.

Spend three days experiencing the highlights of New Zealand's scenic South Island on this tour from Christchurch....

 

New Zealand - Auckland - Bay of Islands - Rotorua - Wellington - Christchurch - Queenstown - Fiordland - Accommodation - Activities & Tours - Bus - Car Rental - Events - News - Virtual Tour - NZ Guide Book - Slide Show - Search